[Cmug-talk] If Not iWeb, then what?

Cynthia Spencer cjspencer at cmug.com
Mon Nov 21 07:42:01 PST 2011

You can do both website and blog in Wordpress... there are different templates that you can tweak.
Your blog should be on the same site as your website anyways so that as your traffic increases, that all blog traffic gets counted as part of your website. Increased traffic is one of the things that moves you up the ladder with the search engines, not to mention frequently changed content. Another reason to keep both together, as you'll probably change the content of your blog more frequently than your website.

Cynthia