[Osta-board] Need more sessions...

Jodie Harnden Jodie.Harnden at pendleton.k12.or.us
Sun Jul 26 21:20:20 PDT 2009

We are going to need more presenters for our conference than we currently have.  The count is 23...it is time to think about folks you know that might be willing.  They don't have to be teachers...nor do they need experience...just a willing spirit.  If you are taking part in any workshops this summer, particularly those that might be offered again next year, please ask those folks to consider presenting.  Or participants make good presenters.

Jodie Harnden
OSTA Conference Chair, 2009
Sunridge Middle School
700 SW Runnion
Pendleton, OR 97801
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.