[Osta-board] Re: Website news

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Mon Feb 1 08:27:04 PST 2010

Good morning,

     Xavier restored the original www.oregonscience.org webpage last
night and has updated your name and addresses under the "Contact Us"
button.   He will showing me how to update the other pages this week.
Hopefully we should be able to twitter and facebook the music and the
public with electrons to spare.

     Thank you for all that you do!
           Best wishes,   Bernie

Quoting nicoleduncan at comcast.net: