[Osta-board] TOST survey

Chris Schulze Chris.Schulze at pendleton.k12.or.us
Tue Feb 16 07:29:41 PST 2010

I think it looks good, too.  Thanks,

Chris

>>> MICHAEL MARJORIE GLASS <mglass2550 at q.com> 2/14/2010 6:08 PM >>>
Me too.  Good job, Lynda.

Marj

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:55:36 +0000
From: nicoleduncan at comcast.net
To: sandsciosta at charter.net
Subject: Re: [Osta-board] TOST survey
CC: osta-board at peak.org

Looks great to me.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lynda" <sandsciosta at charter.net>
To: osta-board at peak.org
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:04:37 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Osta-board] TOST survey

I have created the survey. Please take a look at the attached survey and see if there is anything that needs to be changed. The sooner I hear back from everyone the sooner I can get the survey out. -- Lynda Sanders OSTA President NBC Early Adolescent Science
_______________________________________________ Osta-board mailing list Osta-board at maillist.peak.org http://maillist.peak.org/mailman/listinfo/osta-board

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.