[Osta-board] Allan is seeking input

A Bruner brunerd2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 06:45:18 PST 2010

Good morning, fellow board members:

I have been seeking a venue for the awards banquet, and there is such a place in Molalla at a golf course just outside town.  I know the owner (fellow basketball coach and friend) and they can provide the facility at no cost to us.  Prices for buffet dinners run from $18 - $28, and include non-alcoholic drinks.  Considering a group of 80 people, with 18% gratuity, the price for the meals at $22.50 would be $2124.

Carolyn, what was the final invoice from the venue in Salem for last year?  Is there a specific target to shoot for here in terms of limitation or number of tickets?

Thanks for your collective input, colleagues.

Allan Bruner