[Osta-board] OSTA Listserv discussion issues

Lynda Sanders sandsci at charter.net
Wed Feb 24 19:25:26 PST 2010

I am planning to send out the following message to the OSTA listserv.  The discussion thread has gotten out of hand and I have already had quite a few requests to be removed from out listserv because of this.  I am going to put a hold on Dave Moursand's ability to put stuff out to the list serv.  I am expecting he will not be happy.  Please let me know what you think of the  following note.

Nicole - Can the Facebook page be used in the manner I've stated below?

Please comment if you can tonight.  I would like to get it out ASAP and am looking for input.

Lynda

The OSTA listserv has been a source of  information for our members.  I as the list serv moderator I have been very careful about sending out an e-mail at most once per week so that people are not indunated with e-mails they don't wish to recieve.  OSTA has a Facebook page that can provide a venue for great discussions like this.  This would then bring back the list serv to its intended purpose - to relay information.  Discussions while great have a place.  We have not intended the list serv to serve in this manner.  If you wish to continue the dialog please take it to the Facebook page