[Osta-board] Re: Meeting regarding Portland in 2013

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Fri Feb 26 06:28:55 PST 2010

Good morning, Ken,

      It's good to hear from you.  Hopefully, the snow is off of your
roses and signs of springtime are beginning to emerge in Kentucky.

      I'll be looking for you in Philly!  My time is yours, as my main
task so far is to schmooze with vendors and try to entice them to come
to Colton Oregon on October 8th.

      OSTA is looking forward to hosting the 2013 event in Portland.
See you in Philly !

      Thank you for all that you do,
            Bernie