[Osta-board] Fw: SEAT BELT AD .. BEAUTIFUL

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Fri Jul 16 10:21:29 PDT 2010

         This is a #1 forward!

         ----- Original Message -----
         Subject: SEAT BELT AD .. BEAUTIFUL

         I can hardly believe in this day and age that people don't
wear a seat belt, but I hope this changes their mind....

           Cool seatbelt ad. This is the new "wear your seatbelt" ad
the UK is doing - started by some
          dude not hired to do it, but because the cause is important
to him, he came
          up with this idea, and now it's being hailed across the world as a
          "beautiful" commercial. ...And now the video has gone
"viral" - [which means,
          has become so popular with the general public that people
are forwarding it
          to friends/family on their own so quickly that it has spread
all over the
          world in a very short time.