[Osta-board] Anything for TOST?

Jodie Harnden Jodie.Harnden at pendleton.k12.or.us
Sun Jul 25 11:49:53 PDT 2010

Last call...I am in dire need of anything you want to include in the Sept issue. Please send activities, announcements, or pictures! Please use word as that is all I can use right now.

Thanks!

Jodie

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.