[Osta-board] TOST is in the mail

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Fri Mar 4 20:48:20 PST 2011

Hi Jodie,

      I picked up the extra copies of the TOST this afternoon at
Lazerquick.  I'll mail out copies to anyone who Paul says has joined
OSTA since he made the membership address list for the previous
edition.  He should be coming back to his flooded fields soon from
dusty Arizona.

     This Volume looks good!  Nice job!     Mike Rockow's message is
very timely and enthusiastic.  (All my ACS colleagues have been
judging science fairs at West Linn, OES, Intel, etc. )    Your STEM
articles are also very timely and coincide nicely with the Obama
visit.   It is good to see Lynda's Coos Bay logo !

      Well done, Ms Jodie!   Congratulations!

            Best wishes,   Bernie