[Osta-board] RE: addresses for next TOST

Lynda Sanders LyndaS at coos-bay.k12.or.us
Thu Oct 6 12:27:24 PDT 2011

Well, Rachel we will miss you in that capacity.  I hope you stay involved at some level.  I understand your concern and doing what you need to do with your new job.

Since Lori will be new to the Board and we should have someone in place as President, I am willing to serve in that role.  Since the conference is an NSTA conference the burden of putting on a conference will  not be there.  Yes I know there are things that need to take place with the Portland conference but the effort will be much different and I think I can handle it.

I am just putting my name in the hat as I know it will be the new Board's decision to fill that position but I wanted to know I would be willing to serve in that capacity.

Rachel - it is great to have you in the position at ODE.  I know you will do a great job and we will miss you on the Board.

Lynda Sanders
NBCT Early Adolescent Science
Marshfield HS (8-12), Coos Bay