[Osta-board] Conference

Lynda sandsciosta at charter.net
Wed Oct 12 22:50:48 PDT 2011

The day is almost here.  I look forward to seeing everyone.  I think we
have everything lined up.  So far we have 78 coming to the banquet.

Paul's last count had us at a total of 245 (~57 exhibitors).  Hopefully
we will have a few more that morning.  Amazing we've gone form ~ 18 at
mid-September to 188 now.  We only have 192 lunches ordered for
registrants.  I have tickets printed and those will need to be stuffed
into name badges.  We tried to make a best guest on lunches but we only
had about 130 at the time we made the guess.  We will have a map
indicating places to eat within a few blocks for when we run out of
lunch tickets.  Exhibitors recieve a different lunch ticket and will
have their lunches delivered to them shortly after 11:00.

I also have banquet tickets that will need to be placed in name badges
also.

Everything is color coded.

I picked up 3 laptop computers which should print to the copier in the
building in order to do paypal registrations and print receipts.

Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything

We will have inserts to place in the program.  We have the coffee shop
flyer and evaluations to put in.

Allan - Do you still have those pens?

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Lynda Sanders