[Osta-board] Alternate Retreat Options

Nicole Duncan nicoleduncan at comcast.net
Mon Oct 24 20:19:20 PDT 2011

I am not sure who in charge of the retreat, but there was talk about
changing the location. These were a few places that I have been too, but I
am not sure about availability and cost. Tilikum we used as a day retreat
center, and Camp Arrahwanna has "apartment" rooms. I have never been to Camp
Cascade, but the Leadership Conference for the kids was done there for many
years before I became the advisor.

Their contact information is prominent on the websites.

http://www.georgefox.edu/offices/tilikum/index.html

http://www.camparrahwanna.org/

http://campcascade.net/

Nicole