[Osta-board] Alternate Retreat Options

Rachel Aazzerah aazzerahr at grantesd.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 25 09:52:33 PDT 2011

Hi All:

Not that I will be able to attend the retreat, but here is just a possible location:
www.twinrocks.org

Prices:
Reasonable Rates: All of the retreat facilities at Harbor Villa have a per-night fee for the building and a per person fee of $6 for each night in residence: In 2011, Lighthouse: $305/ night, Anchorage: $180/ night, Harbor House: $165/night.

You would need to cook your own meals, but I have stayed here before for a church retreat and it is really nice.

Take Care,

Rachel Aazzerah (Currently living out of boxes and moving on Saturday to Salem).