[Osta-board] NSTA GROUP DISCOUNT INFO and LATEST COMMUNICATIONS

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Wed Oct 26 10:32:06 PDT 2011

Thank you, Jeanne and Ed,

     I will pass this information along to our Oregon members through
our listserve editor, Lynda Sanders, <sandsciosta at charter.net> and
through our "The Oregon Science Teacher" journal editor, Jodie
Harnden,  <Jodie.Harnden at pendleton.k12.or.us>.

     Thank you for all that you do for science education.

         Best wishes,  Bernie