[Osta-board] Fwd: Creative Learning Activities

Bruce Reiter bruceereiter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:29:44 PST 2012

Bernie, Mike and board members,

I emailed Ed Sobey and he emailed me back saying "Thank you for your very
nice note. October is the only month that I'm not traveling, so it is
possible. Please tell me how many teachers attend and if you have specific
thoughts on workshops"

I will follow up with Ed to try and secure his appearance at the
Conference. I really love his philosophy and way of looking at things.  I
am hoping he can present several workshops and also have a table in the
exhibitors hall.

How many teacher do you think will attend at the next conference?  I think
his hands on approach to education is perfect for all ages but will
probably be very affective for the lower elementary ages.  I also think his
global travels and the students that he meets along the way would also be a
very interesting topic.

I am looking forward to the Retreat.  Do I need to prepare a report if I am
no longer a Region Director?  Let me know.

Bruce

.

--
Bruce Eric Reiter