[Osta-board] tentative agenda for retreat

Sue McWilliams smcw at bendcable.com
Fri Jan 6 12:32:24 PST 2012

Hi Lynda,

Sorry i did not respond sooner- but I was out of town and although I can read emails, it is more difficult to respond.  For the first round of workgroups, please put me down for membership retention and recruitment.  For the second round, I should be with the communication group since that includes the website.

Thanks,
Sue
On Dec 22, 2011, at 12:08 PM, Lynda wrote:

> Here is the tentative agenda for the retreat.
>
> The plan on Friday is to add anything to reports and asks questions.  That means everyone needs to get reports out early enough in advance for everyone to read.  Ideally reports should be in 2 weeks before but no later than 1 week before.  Everyone then needs to come having read the reports.  Carol always does a great job of reminding everyone about getting reports in as she sends out the minutes.  Following this e-mail I will be sending everyone a copy of the current bylaws Please read through them.  We will need a group willing to be part of that committee.  We already have a couple issues we think need to be dealt with but there could be more.
>
> Please look over the workgroups for Friday night and Saturday.  Please send me your 1st and 2nd choices for the Friday workgroup and the Saturday workgroup.  This will help speed things up and make sure that each work group has an adequate number of people.
>
> Lynda Sanders
> OSTA President
> NBC Early Adolescent Science
> Osta-board mailing list