[Osta-board] RE: OSTA Comptroller Issue

Carolyn Clontz cclontz at bendbroadband.com
Tue Jan 10 08:23:56 PST 2012

Carol has been trying to send me minutes from meetings and this is what they
look like on my computer:

Would others of you try to send me the minutes from last year's retreat,
please?

Thank you.

Carolyn

OSTA Board Retreat Minutes

Jan. 21 - Jan. 23, 2011

Menucha Retreat

Members present:

Mike Rockow, Lynda Sanders, Paul Zastrow, Bernie Carlson, Nicole Duncan,
Scott Stockert, Bruce Reiter, Marjorie Glass, Carolyn Clontz, Chris Schulze,
Carol Chapman, Cora Clark, Sherri Leeper, Holly Bensel, Chris Schulze,
Rachel Marble-Aazzerah

Friday, Jan 21, 2011

7:45 Menucha Orientation

The meeting was called to order by President Mike Rockow at 7:50 PM.

Review of Minutes:

Motion was made to approve minutes: Scott

Seconded by:  Lynda

Motion carried.