[Osta-board] Retreat Info

Lynda Sanders LyndaS at coos-bay.k12.or.us
Wed Jan 18 12:04:25 PST 2012

Thanks Lori, you are right I did forget a detail.

Turn down the road to Menucha. For those who haven't been there it is a road that winds back toward the gorge and a little downhill. You will reach some buildings.  There is a fork in the road. I believe take the left fork toward the office and Ballard Hall. Ballard Hall is just past the office above the parking lot. There is a small space to unload then drive down to the parking lot.

When you leave at the end of the retreat you do NOT leave the way you entered.  You continue along the road in front of Ballard and back up to the main road.

Hope that helps.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless