[Osta-board] follow up on Gray Fund proposal

Sue McWilliams smcw at bendcable.com
Sat Jan 21 07:32:59 PST 2012

Please note that I made an error in my notes about the financial benefits to OSTA from the grant.  The organization would receive $2,000 for Blog development - guess I got a little carried away there!  Now with our discussion last night, this is very timely.  We could even move up the Blog development to year one if necessary.

Thanks to all for a very good discussion on membership- seems like we could follow up on that with some brainstorming ideas during this mornings Communication workgroup.

Cheerio!

Sue McWilliams
smcw at bendcable.com
(541) 419-2357  cell