FW: [Osta-board] Last email

Lynda Sanders LyndaS at coos-bay.k12.or.us
Sat Jan 21 13:10:08 PST 2012

Lynda Sanders
NBCT Early Adolescent Science
Marshfield HS (8-12), Coos Bay
From: osta-board-bounces at maillist.peak.org [osta-board-bounces at maillist.peak.org] On Behalf Of Lynda [sandsciosta at charter.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 4:08 PM
To: osta-board: peak.org
Subject: [Osta-board] Last email

2013 Regional NSTA Conference

We have some decisions to make at this retereat.  We need to forward name of key people to help with the conferrence.  I am attaching information that explains who we need to recommend and what the expectations are.  Please come prepared with names of people who can be forwarded to NSTA for the particular positions.

Sorry to throw so many things at you this weekend.  Pleae have reports and choices for workgroups in by the end of next week.

Lynda Sanders
OSTA President
NBC Early Adolescent Science