[Osta-board] Home

Lori Lancaster Lori_Lancaster at centennial.k12.or.us
Mon Jan 23 07:23:13 PST 2012

Glad to hear you all arrived home safely!

Thanks for you hard work and dedication to OSTA!  It is appreciated.

Happy Monday!

Lori Lancaster, MST
Chemistry Teacher, Centennial High School
Gresham, OR
503.762.6180 x5555
503.661.5296
http://sites.google.com/site/chemistryatchs/
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate!