[Osta-board] OSTA Secretary Resignation

Carol Chapman cchapmanz1 at charter.net
Tue Jan 24 13:37:40 PST 2012

Hello to everyone on the Board,

I am resigning as Secretary, effective immediately. I believe my tenure as
Secretary may run up to the conference in October but I am asking you to
find someone to stand in for me until that time. I have enjoyed my time in
service to the Board. The relationships and professional dialogues were
priceless to me. Thank you for allowing me to serve.

I have meeting notes for September and November which I will mail to Bernie.
Also, I will mail to him the flash drive that includes all the work I have
done over the past several years.

I wish the Board and OSTA continued success in the coming years. Thanks
again.

Sincerely,

Carol Chapman

541.561.3526