[Osta-board] Candidates for 2012 Election

Lori Lancaster lancaster.ld at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:01:22 PST 2012

Colleagues:

Here is the slate of candidate I have at this time.  As you can see, some
of the positions are still empty, and others only have one name.  I need
your help in filling them.

Please get names and contact information (e-mail and/or phone numbers) to
me as soon as possible.  It would be extremely helpful if you had spoken to
this person before I contact them about this.

Thank you for you help with this very important responsibility.

*President-Elect*
I'm speaking with Steve Scannell today.  I'm hoping he will agree.
 However, I also need other nominations.

*Secretary*
Marj, did you say you would be willing to run if Carol wasn't???

*Region 1*
Sherri Leeper
Bruce Reiter

*Region 2*
Cora Clark
Mike Rockow (Mike put his name in as we were unsure as to whether Cora
would be running.  If you are, Cora, then Mike's name would be withdrawn.)

*Region 3*
Diane Cavaness

*Region 4*
Holly Bensel