[Osta-board] Candidates for 2012 Elections

Lori Lancaster Lori_Lancaster at centennial.k12.or.us
Sat Jan 28 09:36:40 PST 2012

Thank you all for your suggestions.  Keep them coming.

As soon as I get the member list from Paul, I will be able to contact these people.

In the mean time, I would really appreciate it if you would contact the people you suggested and find out from them if they are willing.  If they are, give them my contact info and I can take it from there.

FYI:
Region 1: Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas, Columbia and Clatsop counties
Regtion 2: Tillamook, Yamhill, Polk, Marion, Linn, Benton and Lincoln counties
Region 3: Lane, Douglas, Coos, and Curry counties
Region 4: Josephine, Jackson, Klamath, and Lake counties
Region 5: Hood River, Wasco, Sherman, Gilliam, Wheeler, Marrow, Umatilla, and Grant counties
Region 6: Jefferson, Cook, Dechutes, and Harney counties
Region 7: Wallowa, Union, Baker and Malheur counties

Lori Lancaster, MST
Oregon Science Teachers Association President 2011-14
Chemistry Teacher, Centennial High School
Gresham, OR
503.762.6180 x5555
503.661.5296
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate!