[Osta-board] November Meeting Date

Sue McWilliams smcw at bendcable.com
Sun Oct 14 10:01:08 PDT 2012

Great- I have it on my calendar and look forward to working with our new board members.  Welcome all!

I agree it was indeed a very good conference- lots of enthusiasm and interest among the attendees.  The exhibit hall was very lively with an excellent variety of vendors.  Thanks also to all of you for selecting me to receive the Fred Fox award- I am very honored.   I am also pleased at the opportunity to serve OSTA as the next president and I look forward to working with all of you over the next few years. I already started thinking about the possibilities for "my" conference in 2014!

Hope you all had a safe drive home and are enjoying a relaxing fall weekend at home. The vine maples were spectacular over the Santiam!

Sue McWilliams
smcw at bendcable.com
(541) 419-2357  cell