[Osta-board] Happy Earth Day, Happy Fatherhood to Chris,

Bernie Carlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Mon Apr 22 09:31:35 PDT 2013

Happy Earth Day everyone,

    I hope that you and your students are enjoying an Earth Day activity
and continuing to help our society live in this wonderful Oregon
landscape.

    Lori Lancaster has sent you an excellent way to help bring in
sponsors for the OSTA/WSTA Awards Banquet!  If instead of deleting all
of the email advertising that you get, respond to those marketeers with
her SponsorLetter and SponsorLevel pdfs.  Reply to their email address
by asking them for sponsorships the same way that they are asking you
for your support of their products!!!

    Congratulations, Chris!  A new chapter has begun! ! !  Enjoy, enjoy,
enjoy!

        Thank you for all that you do!   Peace and friendship,  Bernie