[Osta-board] FW: OMSI Teacher Open House Invitation

Lori Lancaster Lori_Lancaster at centennial.k12.or.us
Fri Jan 24 11:40:13 PST 2014

Another opportunity to connect with teachers at OMSI.  Hey there Region 1 people (Bradford, Bevin, Bruce), are you available to help staff the table?

Lori Lancaster, MST
Oregon Science Teachers Association President 2011-14
Chemistry Teacher, Centennial High School
Gresham, OR
503.762.6180 x5555
503.661.5296
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate!