[Osta-board] 2014 Fall Conference

Lori Lancaster lancaster.ld at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:07:12 PST 2014

Dear Colleagues:

I am asking you to help solicit session proposals for the 2014 Fall
Conference.  I am attaching a flyer you can print and post somewhere (staff
room, perhaps), and also share with your network of colleagues who could do
the same.

I am also sending along a short advertisement you can use to e-mail this to
your network of colleagues.  Feel free to edit and/or personalize it, but
please e-mail to your network.

In addition, if you have contacts for anyone or entity that would be a
potential exhibitor or sponsor, please contact that person/entity, and send
them the link to the conference page.  The exhibitor registration form can
be found there.  If they have any questions about this, please direct them
to Bernie (bcarlsen at reed.edu).  He is the exhibitor Liaison.

I will answer any questions you have at the retreat, but you must know that
your help in spreading the word will be the key to the success of the
conference.  We need sessions to advertise!

Thank you for your help.
Lori

Advertisement for you to send (feel free to edit):

The Oregon Science Teachers Association invites you to present at the 2014
Conference on Science Education.

As a small measure of appreciation for presenting at this conference, we
are pleased to offer you a 2-day registration for the price of a one-day
registration.  We will also be providing PDU certificates to presenters, in
addition to attendance PDU certificates.

*The deadline for session proposals is April 30, 2014.*

We are all facing similar challenges. We all have similar goals. It's time
to collaborate!

Register your session proposal now at
http://www.oregonscience.org/Default.aspx?pageId=1632441.