[Osta-board] COSA Conference Friday Schedule need help

Britten clark-huyck brittenrossclark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:27:52 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I would like to tag on to Lori's email. Susan and I  have put together,
what I think to be, a *fantastic, engaging and unique *presentation for the
admins. I truly believe they will walk away Thursday afternoon thinking
about science differently in their districts. We will be presenting at the
end of the day Thursday. If all goes as planned, I would hope the
presentation on Thursday will heighten interest in science education and
the OSTA booth will possibly be a destination for some folks on Friday.
Maybe I am just an optimist but I feel this is a true opportunity!

Astoria is just a short drive away and I can vouch for the awesomeness of
the Maritime Museum <http://www.crmm.org/>there. Your kids will LOVE it. If
your a history buff Fort Clatsop
<http://www.nps.gov/lewi/planyourvisit/fortclatsop.htm> will not
disappoint... even if you are not a history buff Fort Clatsop is cool.  And
the Fort George Brewery <http://www.fortgeorgebrewery.com/> is a great way
to end a day (with your kids...even your dog :>) on the patio looking out
on the Columbia!

Please, there is opportunity here.

Britten

--