[Osta-board] Special Agenda Item for the Retreat

Bernie Carlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Sun Jun 21 05:44:28 PDT 2015

Good morning, Bradford,

    A very special event will be happening at OMSI while we will be having
the board retreat.  Nate Lesiuk may not be with us much on July 1st because
of the Retirement Activities for longtime OMSI director Marilyn Johnson.

   Your OSTA board should find some way of honoring her on that day.  It
would be nice if she would be the Fred Fox Award winner and we presented it
to her early.  But it also could be some special honor, flowers, a plaque
for her service to science education or something.

   Marilyn has led OMSI to do wonderful things for science education for
teachers and students in Oregon for 19 years!

    Peace and friendship and see you at the retreat!    Bernie