[Osta-board] Please bookmark the Retreat Agenda as it has links for all our note taking and online documents

bradford hill Bradford_Hill at beaverton.k12.or.us
Tue Jun 30 18:25:18 PDT 2015

Hi Everyone,

Look forward to seeing everyone who is able to make it. Here is our Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K3PrVkEydV7wLk8MKGQ2VHZZde9AlMmoWVVBWyTx1vk/edit> with links for all our note taking and online documents.

Note our Optional OSTA hosted Group dinner (No-Host Spouse invitation) at Montage<http://www.montageportland.com/dinner> located at:
                         301 SE Morrison Street, Portland Oregon 97214

I hope everyone is doing well,
Bradford

Bradford Hill
Science Teacher at Southridge High School
Secondary Science Coordinator for Beaverton School District
President of the Oregon Science Teachers Association