[Osta-board] Wednesday's OSTA Strategic Framework Presentation Information

OSTA Communications ostacommunications at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:28:16 PST 2015

Hello Colleagues,

To help you prepare for the online meeting *Wednesday, November 11 from
3-5pm*, here is the link to the GoToMeeting Attendee Guide
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByMc2ZZ9qiCVbDhlX2Q5cFJ3a1k>.  This will
help you prepare your device for the meeting as well as give you an
overview of the tools that will help you to participate.

Since there will be many people in this meeting, *it will be very important
for you to mute yourself when the meeting begins.*  This will help everyone
to hear the speaker clearly without background or feedback noise coming
from all of the participants.

In addition, *webcams are really unnecessary and can tax wifi networks*.
All participants will be listed in the attendee list of your control panel.

Please remember that there is a *chat box in your control panel where we
encourage you to type your questions or comments*. The presenters will make
time to pause to answer questions at appropriate stopping points along the
way during the presentation.

Thank you for taking some time to familiarize yourself with our on-line
meeting software before the meeting.

I've attached the Strategic Framework and Business Plan document that the
Susan McWilliams and Teresa Hogue will be referring to during the
presentation for your convenience, as well as the link to the online
presentation.

*Strategic Framework Deep Dive*
Wed, Nov 11, 2015 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/504075149

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States : +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 504-075-149

We look forward to "seeing" you at the presentation!

--
Lori Lancaster
Communications Coordinator