[Osta-board] New GoToMeeting Control Panel

Lori Lancaster lancaster.ld at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:48:24 PST 2015

Hello Colleagues,

I have just discovered that GoToMeeting has a new web app that *some of you
may get* that looks different than what you have been used to, and that is
depicted in the attendee guide you have been provided.

This link
<http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/meeting/all_files/G2M030003> will
take you to GoToMeeting's web app information with pictures of what you may
see when you log in.

We will do our best to help you troubleshoot, so please be patient.

I have attached are the Powerpoint slides that will be used in the meeting
today for your convenience.

Lori