[Osta-board] Fwd: OSTA Board Deep Dive into Strategic Framework

Sue McWilliams smcw at bendcable.com
Fri Oct 30 09:04:09 PDT 2015

Hello fello board members- please make note of the following dates on you calendars.  As I mentioned during the meeting after the Bend conference, each of these session is different, so if possible try to attend both.   Log in directions will be sent to you along with the documents for review.  For now, please let me know if you will be attending on
Nov. 11th from 3-5pm.

Susan McWilliams
OSTA Transition Coordinator
smcw at bendcable.com