[Osta-board] OSTA Conference distribution by city

Jeremy Magee (Faculty) Jeremy.Magee at ortrail.k12.or.us
Mon Oct 2 14:32:16 PDT 2017

Hey all,

I emailed some of the instructors from the schools of education at Pacific University and Concordia and asked them to share the conference info with their preservice science and elementary teachers. I also reminded them of the free membership for preservice teachers and lower conference cost.

I think that Karin is going to do the same with Linfield and George Fox. Maybe if we canvas some other education programs we can hook some last minute participants that way.

Maybe it will help. Maybe not.

Jeremy