[Poopdeck] -- Poopdeck Issue 60 (or thereabouts)

John Ol' Chumbucket Baur chumbucket at talklikeapirate.com
Thu Dec 4 07:23:48 PST 2008

THE POOPDECK          The Talk Like A Pirate Day Newsletter
Ol' Chumbucket, ed.        Published when the fancy strikes
Dec. 4, 2008                    Issue No. 60 or thereabouts

                         www.talklikeapirate.com

288 Days Until International Talk Like a Pirate Day

In This Issue
	-- Gallows Bay
	-- 'Great Salt Lake' Video Due Out Next Week
	-- Happy Holidays

Ahoy and Happy Holidays to Ye

-- Gallows Bay

Roll that one around yer mouth a couple of times – Gallows Bay.

Is that a great piratey name, or what? It's an area on the north end of
the island where I live, St. Croix.

And that's where I'll be tonight at Undercover Books, taking part in
the Gallows Bay Holiday Festival. From 6 to 9 p.m. all of the shops and
restaurants will be open and the streets will be alive with
entertainment – North Pole - with cutlasses!

Okay, maybe Christmas and New Years aren't quite as much fun as yer
favorite holiday – Talk Like a Pirate Day - but it's a grand time of
year and the perfect opportunity to shower yourself and loved ones with
piratey goodness.

Our Cafe Press shop has shirts, buttons and other assorted knickknacks
of a piratey nature. Our link to Lulu.com will allow you to purchase
our ongoing "Caper" series – four books (and more to come) that follow
the adventures of the crew of The Festering Boil as they sale the Seven
Seas in search of booty. There's also "A Li'l Pirate's ABSeas," the
rhymey picture book for the wee ones. And of course the Amazon link
will let you buy our latest book – "The Pirate Life: Unleashing Your
Inner Buccaneer." This is the book that will help you turn your dull,
routine life into an adventure. It'll make a great gift for all your
friends, if you have any.

So make this a piratey Christmas for you and everyone you know. And
from me, Mad sally, Cap'n Slappy and the Web Wench, best wishes for the
season.!

Ol' Chumbucket