[Poopdeck] Poopdeck 60 (Addendum)

John Ol' Chumbucket Baur chumbucket at talklikeapirate.com
Thu Dec 4 07:55:24 PST 2008

Ahoy lads and lasses!

Ye've recently received the latest Poopdeck. For some reason lately my
e-mail program has taken to truncating my missives, cutting out the
guts of 'em like a pirate cutting up a naval officer. The whole middle
of Issue 60 got left out. That's why the the Index doesn't resemble the
message. Here it is in a nutshell:

-- I'm appearing tonight, with Mad Sally by me side, at Undercover
Books in Gallows Bay. 6-9 p.m. Music, entertainment, lots of fun and a
book signing and reading.

-- The terrific movie, "Pirates of the Great Salt Lake," is available
on DVD beginning Dec. 9,  just in time for the holidays.

-- And speaking o the holiday – don't forget to visit
www.talklikeapirate.com for the links to our T-shirt shop, Amazon
(where you can buy our new book, "The Pirate Life: Unleashing Your
Inner Buccaneer," and Lulu, where you can get our "Caper" series.

Sorry about the inconvenience on the Poopdeck. I'll see if I can fix
this. In the meantime, have a merry Christmas.

Ol' Chumbucket