[Poopdeck] – The Poopdeck, Issue 119

chumbucket at talklikeapirate.com chumbucket at talklikeapirate.com
Tue Dec 23 07:28:30 PST 2014

THE POOPDECK

The Official Talk Like A Pirate Day Newsletter
Ol' Chumbucket, ed. – Published When the Wind Blows
Dec. 23, 2014 – Issue No. 119

http://www.talklikeapirate.com

270 Days Until International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Ahoy me merry crew!

It is just two days until Christmas, the second best holiday of the year – the best of course being International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Here's wishing you all the very merriest of Christmases from the whole crew at Talklikeapirate.com – Cap'n Slappy, Jezebel the Web Wench, me bride Mad Sally, and yer humble editor Ol' Chumbucket.

The new year will be bringing some exciting news to the pirate community that we'll start sharing in the coming weeks. For now, hang on to yer tricorns and when that gent with the white beard and red suit tries to board ye by sliding down the chimney, give him a hearty "Yo ho – ho ho ho!"

Ol' Chumbucket