[White-water] WKCC Trip Sunday the 29th - McKenzie River

Elizabeth Shershun shershun at 4j.lane.edu
Fri Oct 27 14:03:41 PDT 2006

There is a Finn Rock to Helfrich run happening on the McKenzie this
Sunday the 29th.
This is mostly class II water with a class III rapid at the end -
which you can choose not to run by taking out at the Ben and Kay
Dorris boat launch.
We're meeting at 10:30 at the Albertson's Parking Lot in Springfield
(where 126 intersects with Main St. - about  58th and Main.) Eugene
area folks should get there a few minutes early so we can load
boats / arrange shuttles and be ready when the Corvallis folks
arrive. (Corvallis folks might want to coordinate with each other to
carpool.)

If you'd like more info. or just want to check in, call or email me:
shershun at 4j.lane.edu -  541-345-5387.
If you're not a WKCC member there will be a waver for you to sign.

I'm looking forward to paddling with everyone.
-Beth
If you need to check in last minute my cell # is 541-915-3408,
otherwise please call my home #.