[White-water] Fw: WKCC Trip Sunday Nov. 5

Kim Bates sparcplug at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 21:00:24 PST 2006

See Carroll's message below for destination and for meeting place if you
live North of Eugene/Springfield  ---

Eugene / Springfield area boaters will meet at Albertson's parking lot in
East Springfield just East of I-105 on Main St  at 9:15, and consolidate
boats / cars while waiting for the Corvallis area folks to arrive.