[White-water] WKCC ROLL SESSION CANCELLED!!!!

Mark Taratoot m.taratoot at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 12:57:58 PDT 2007

Good afternoon,

I am sorry to report that this evening's roll session is CANCELLED due to
illness and injury among the hosts who are in town.  I regret any
inconvenience this causes you; please consider stopping by the South Albany
High School roll session tomorrow night instead!  The WKCC roll session
should be back on regular schedule next month.

If you receive your WKCC newsletter via e-mail, watch your inbox this
evening for an overdue newsletter.  If you receive a print copy, it should
be mailed Friday or Monday.

Don't forget the membership meeting and elections on October 25 -- more
details in the newsletter.  NOTE that if you have access to a projector with
an S-video input, we are still scrambling to find one for the presentation.

Cheers!

-m
--
Mark Taratoot
m.taratoot at comcast.net

this message has been scanned for viruses