[White-water] Clear Lake Saturday

lynlynlyn at comcast.net lynlynlyn at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 19:08:07 PDT 2007

Looks like it may be sunny on Saturday, so I have thoughts of paddling around Clear Lake, leaving 10:30 to 11:00-ish.  Anyone like to join me?  I'll be paddling a borrowed hardshell sit-on-top.  We might see some nice fall colors about now.  Give an email or call if you're interesting in coming.

Apparently the campground closed on Monday, but I'll try and call tomorrow and see if the road to the campground and the day parking area there is still open so we could put in there.  (If not, I imagine we could put in on the other side of the lake near the snack shop).
Lyn
lynlynlyn at comcast.net
344-8174