[White-water] Paddling with kids from the Oregon School for the Blind (Eugene area)

Cascade Canoe Club canoe at freeshell.org
Mon May 11 23:32:50 PDT 2009

To flatwater boaters in the larger Eugene/Springfield area:

This post is about taking kids from the Oregon School for the Blind out on
a canoe/kayak trip on a lake nearby.
A quiet lengthy thread is attached to provide you with a better picture.
Should you be living in our area please reply to this From:

Should you be living in the Corvallis (+north) area, *and* have other
suggestions, please go through a WKCC board member(to be volunteered :-),
as it might be difficult for Eric Paterson to handle individual replies.

Thanks for making this happening !

  - Horst, CCC emailCustodian