[White-water] Siletz on Saturday

Laura Zaerr lauraz at peak.org
Tue Nov 24 22:28:34 PST 2009

Anyone up for a Post-Thanksgiving class 2 on the Siletz?  Looks like the river is at a perfect level just now, so hopefully it will be about the same on Saturday.  We plan to run the 7 mile section from Moonshine park down to Sam's bridge.

The plan is to meet in Corvallis at 9:30, at the parking lot across from the New Morning Bakery.  Let me know if you plan to come so I know how many cookies to bake.  And oh yeah, don't forget to dress warmly.

Laura Zaerr
541-757-8313
lauraz at peak.org