[White-water] rafting gear in Eugene?

Kim Bates sparcplug at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:23:25 PDT 2012

Hi Jim,

Yes,  below info copied from http://www.whitewaterdesigns.com/home/wd3/page_672

OREGON PADDLE SPORTS -  (541) 505-9020  Eugene's Local Retail Store for Paddlers
Whitewater Designs DBA: Oregon Paddle Sports
- Has picked up the paddle here in Eugene and open a retail store for
paddlers.
 We offer canoes from Wenonah, kayaks from Current Design and Hurricane,
 and rafts from AIRE and Maravia.  And for accessories items we have
gear from Kokatat, Immerison Research, Astrel Bouyancy, MTI, Seattle
Sports, WRSI, Whitewater Designs, Uli SUP Boards and Liquid Shreader SUP
 Boards, Yakima Car Racks, Cannon Paddles, Sawyer Paddles & Oars,
and Werner.

 We are located in the west Eugene area - off Bertelsen Rd. between 5th and 6th Ave.  on Commercial Street.
You can contact us at (541) 505-9020 or email us at  ops at whitewaterdesigns.com.
http://www.oregonpaddlesports.com

 Made in the USA - in Eugene, Oregon at Whitewater Designs.
Download Our Complete 2012 RETAIL
CATALOG - Adobe Acrobat Format, File Size 4MB (May take up to 10 minutes to download). You will need Adobe's Free Acrobat Reader to download and read the file.

September 22, 2011 - March 31, 2012

STORE HOURS:

Monday - Friday : 8 am - 5 pm

Saturday : 9 am - 5 pm

STORE HOURS:

Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM,  Saturday 9AM - 5PM

CLOSED on SUNDAYS

 Have a safe and fun time on the water this summer.
Kim