[White-water] Get ready for creeking with a Jackcson Kayak Karma!

Jesse Coombs ruhockey19 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 15:12:42 PDT 2014

Jackson Kayak Karma
Color: Red
Size: Medium
Condition: Like New
$700

Contact: ruhockey19 at yahoo.com

Jackson Kayak’s Next Generation Creek Boat takes big leaps
forward.    The Karma takes a turn
towards speed, stability, and carving.    Fast, stable, and forgiving, with predictable turning, boofing, and a
bow that rises over anything in its way.

Are you ready for awesome?  Are you ready to clean lines that used to make you  pucker, and are you ready to take your
creeking to the next level?  This is your
boat!

What condition is it in you ask?  I’m glad you asked.  It could barely be in any better condition if
you took the factory wrapping off yourself.  It’s never been on the water.

Why am I selling it?  For the same reason it is in such good condition.  I haven’t used it, and this boat needs to be
in the water ripping up the hard lines and making it look easy.