[White-water] ​ National Park Service Proposes To Raise Entrance Fees Across The Country

Jack Doyle oriverat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:37:54 PST 2014

​​
National Park Service Proposes To Raise Entrance Fees Across The Country
[image: article photo 2]
<http://cl.exct.net/?ju=fe20107470630d7b771274&ls=fde91c76766c037971177977&m=fef515767d6300&l=fe92117975640d7977&s=fe6f15747364047d7410&jb=ffcf14&t=>

Currently several National Parks across the country are considering
increased fees for park entry and wilderness permits. A number of National
Parks provide whitewater paddling and we want to make sure our community is
aware of the opportunity to provide comment on these proposals.
Read More...