[Osta-board] Fwd: OSTA/Diack Foundation Monmouth workshop

bcarlsen bcarlsen at reed.edu
Fri Aug 21 09:41:13 PDT 2009

Dear board members,
      Here is Don Jeffery's report regarding last week's OSTA/Diack
Ecological Foundation Grants Workshop.   Four grant requests have come
in already as a result of the workshop.
         Best wishes,   Bernie

----- Forwarded message from jeffery at diack-ecology.org -----
     Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:54:03 -0700
     From: Don Jeffery <jeffery at diack-ecology.org>
  Subject: Monmouth workshop

Hi:

On August 13th and 14th we held a teacher workshop in Monmouth,
Independence, and ended up with 16 teachers.  I was able to hear the
presentation and was impressed.  We are good and I believe we will get
good applications.

The instructor will help us in John Day next year with help from a
teacher from Bend that attended.

Don

----- End forwarded message -----