[Osta-board] Need more sessions...

Jeanie Goul jeangoul at peak.org
Tue Jul 28 01:49:39 PDT 2009

Jodie -- I had thought of one or more sessions.  Would you be able to get
someone to handle registrations is I give one or more sessions?  Actually,
most people will be registered by mid-morning I would hope.

Please let me know what you have in mind for me to do.  I expect that I will
help with registration, and somehow set up and manage the "Giveaway" tables.
I may have a good amount of stuff for the giveaways myself, as well as my
annual door prize or two.

Hope things are going well.
Jean